yeah, there is no cost to goobermnt regulations!

(cost is defined as end, according to the goobers) Make the substitution, and you will understand.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 15, 2016 at 3:01 PM

The Chevy Spark uses
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/FRE1/1234YF/N1782.oap

only $999.99 for a ten pound can at my local O'Reilly's.

____Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 15, 2016 at 10:19 AM
I just heard on some NPR report on the radio that there is a push now to ban HFCs, seems like our own SoS, the Botoxicated French-speaking Liveshot Jean F'n Kerré, who has gravitas and who, by the way, served in Vietnam, is behind it along with the UN and other countries that have not yet completely destroyed their economies.

So it might be that we will all need to be using the magic fufu in the future. FUture FUFU. FU.

--FT