There is a guy here on this Island who is married to a DuPont, they have quite an estate, almost rivaling my vast estate. He is a bit, um, challenging to deal with though we get on reasonably well. Reasonably well, given my tolerance for pomposity, arrogance, and hubristic behavior. His opinion of himself is somewhat elevated beyond that of anyone else who knows him. More than somewhat.

--FT