> On October 19, 2016 at 6:06 PM rogerhga--- via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> Well, if anyone has been following the DNC etal Wikileaks emails, you'll
> understand why there will be voter fraud.

The voter fraud in Athens in 1946 wasn't unusual, I'm sure.
What was unusual was that a sufficient quantity of men were willing to DO
something about it.
If you can imagine 200 special deputies looking over the voters' shoulders,
telling a black man he was voting for the wrong sheriff, and shooting him when
he refused to change his vote, well, maybe voting fraud today IS mild.
I think the solution to that would have been to shoot a deputy between the eyes
right after he shot the voter.
What the veterans of Athens did was lay siege to the jailhouse after the
deputies hid there with the ballot boxes to "count" the votes. After the sheriff
surrendered, the vets counted the ballots in public.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

I just think they're getting better at hiding it. After all, fraudulent voting,
unlike armed robbery, is a crime that's designed to go undetected. If one kid
gets caught registering at least 8 corpses to vote, is he the only kid in the
country doing that, or is he the only one who got caught and publicized?

Mitch.