Maybe we could even expand to cars but this political foolishness is going
overboard. Maybe some of you need to go find a political board to spout off
on...
-Curt

      From: Jon Agne via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Jon Agne <jonag...@gwi.net>; roger...@comcast.net
 Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:44 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] 2.3 Liter 4 Cylinder?

Roger,

Wikileaks:  Now there’s a credible news source, NOT.  You say you like facts.
Here are some to consider.

FACT:  It is widely speculated that wikileaks has been forging emails.

FACT:  Since 2012, Assange has been forced to live in the Ecuadorian embassy in
London to avoid sexual assault charges in his native Sweden.

FACT:  Assange is currently being investigated for sending pornographic
material to an 8 year child via the internet.

FACT:  Assange is on record saying that he wants to derail Hillary’s political
career, and will do anything to accomplish that.

Please, can we stop putting labels on fellow forum members.  We are all on this
listserv for our common interest in all things Mecerceds.  Let’s stick with
that an enjoy or common passion.

Jon