I'd vote for splicing it in.  Just make sure you don't loose you're breaks

--FT

On 10/27/16 5:05 PM, clay via Mercedes wrote:
The parts is cheap, the finish product is many expensives according to the
idjits at the brake shop who wanted $1800 to make my brake system work.  The
hard line in Polei has rust through.  I have the tubing roll, benders, flaring
doodad.  Just wanted to see if I need to play with all that, or just pop a
ready made used factory line.

clay

On Oct 27, 2016, at 1:57 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>