Choice language was able to summon a fairy god brother when  went to the PnP.
I had removed the calipers on the SEL, but was not having much luck with the SD
passenger side.  I dug deep and went through a swell selection of choice
summoning words while bashing on the wrench to loosen the 19mm bolt.  From two
rows over, a nice fellow who was working on a SAAB trotted over to lend
assistance.  Seems the language was a bit spicy for his taste.

clay