I cringe when someone says "since the evidence was so clear" and the only
exposure to said "evidence" is what was reported by the media, which has
repeatedly failed to get the facts straight...

On the other hand.. perhaps you have a direct pipeline of evidence .. if
you do.. please share first hand exposure to same.. not hear-say second
hand.

And... what relevance does OJ case have to the finding of fact and rule of
law which apply to these cases?  Anyone killed by the peaceful protestors?
Anyone killed by law officers? [yes, unarmed man shot in cold blood]

Who actually did damage to the property? Any direct witness? What was their
testimony in front of the Jury?

Conclusions of Law require finding of fact applied to the rule of law.. now
what you see on the evening news. What were those facts? What laws were
broken? Was there Mens Rae.