On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 19:51:43 -0400
Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Not unlike the court overturning the NC law that required voters to show ID
> at the poles.  Considering that most (31) other states require voter ID and
> NC voters have had three years to obtain a free ID, who really believes it is
> too hard for NC voters to get an ID and why is it harder for black voters
> than everyone else?
>
> If voter fraud was really rare, the left would not be pulling out all the
> stops to subvert anti-fraud laws and procedures.

Considering all the futile attempts we have had in trying to run a fair and
honest republic, I'm wondering if we should consider going back to square one,
take a break, and then try again later; especially since we now have an offer
to help us? As soon as we all agree on a better form of republic, cancelling
this temporary rulership should be no problem since we successfully did it once
before:

"> A MESSAGE FROM THE QUEEN

---