I want to flush the Mercedes Benz Coolant on my 2004 E320 (88K) and had a
couple of questions:

1 - Every how often should the coolant be flushed?  I did some research and
there were some suggestions that the fluid was lifetime (15 years).  I have
only had the car for three years and although the car is in great shape it was
lacking maintenance records.

2 - The coolant in the car is a blue color.  I bought 2 gallons of Genuine
Mercedes Fluid that is yellow, but I see there is also a Genuine Mercedes
Coolant that is blue.  What is best to use and can they be mixed?

Thanks Bob K