Anyone have a right rear taillight lens for a W123?

While disassembling my car, I found that the PO tried to “seal” cracks in the
right rear taillight lens using RTV.  And not well, I might add.  Looks like
the lens took a minor hit or push and cracked at the joint between the red and
yellow sections.  I see nothing that would indicate any incursion of water so
I’m assuming they were aware of the problem and were trying to be proactive.

Part number should be 123 820 32 66.

I’ll have to order a seal as well, as they smeared a fair amount of RTV on it,
too, making it a real mess.  Fortunately I was able to clean almost all of it
off the seal and lens.

Dan