Got the grille polished and ready to install between holiday preparations last
night.  It shined up nicely.

Vacuum check valve arrived in the mail yesterday, too, so I’ll pop that into
place when I have a minute and hopefully that will put an end to the rapidly
leaking vacuum issue.  The old yellow plastic splitter/check valve would let
vacuum flow in either direction.  The new one definitely does not, so I’m
pretty comfortable with the diagnosis.

Have to make a run into Tampa for some family medical stuff, which will put me
about three blocks away from the dealer.  I’ll swing by and pick up my “load
‘o’ parts” while I’m in the neighborhood. That will give me lots more stuff to
work with over the Thanksgiving weekend while others are suffering from the
pains of gluttony….

Dan