On 25/11/2016 3:02 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
For some reason people with these old tractor like 123s seem to think they are
worth a lot of money. They are not.

Why not? They have been undervalued in my opinion.
Look at what folks are asking for "classic" American cars these days.
The Mercedes was a much better car to begin with.
I suggest prices were low because people are afraid of the cost of repair on them. Now, some of these cars are old enough that the people who buy them do not expect them to be daily drivers.
They will be hobby projects etc.
Be happy that prices appear to be going up on old MBs.

RB