I agree with you.  Whether we want to admit it or not, these cars are becoming
desirable.  Witness Lady GaGa in her China Blue W123 in one of the recent
issues of Star.  I live right next to a college dorm, and I get tons of
compliments and interest from the students on my 123 and 108.  If you are lucky
enough to have a 123 in good shape, keep taking car of it.

Jon