That is a good though Curt.

Trump won the electoral college.  Game over.

Trump won if you only take out the illegal aliens who are ineligible to vote, but who voted anyway at the encouragement of the (J) party. They know there is no punishment for illegal activities by illegal aliens in this country.

Then you need to take out the dead people voting

Then you need to take out the people voting multiple times

Then you need to take out the people bussed to another state to vote illegally

But NONE of that matters, because the states choose electors, and the electors vote for prez. Trump won. The WB itch conceded. Jill the felon stein is irrelevant as is the johnson welder.

In the immortal words of Barry sotero, "we won.  Get over it"

Unfortunately Iraq runs cleaner elections.

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 27, 2016 at 7:05 AM
I was wondering if the sour grapes committee really checked how many dead people voted in Illinois if Trump might get the popular vote too...

Curt