I just did this yesterday. Here's how I did it:

Two pieces of clear hose about 18" long. New primary (inline) and secondary
(spin on) filters.

Removed old secondary filter. Filled new secondary filter with Diesel Purge and
installed.

Removed "cigar" hose (return line) at the filter head and clamped short piece
of hose in its place.

Removed supply hose with old primary filter at injection pump. Used old primary
filter as a hook to hold it and supply line up and out of the way, higher than
tank so no fuel would flow.

Got new inline filter and clamped it to piece of hose. Plugged outlet end into
short hose on injection pump inlet.

Poured remainder of Diesel Purge into clear bottle. Inserted both hoses into
bottle, making sure hose going to injection pump was all the way to the bottom
of the bottle.  Pumped primer to make sure any air was purged out of supply
line.

Started engine and revved throttle up and down while Diesel Purge was consumed.
Ran until there was almost nothing left in bottle. Shut off engine.

Reconnected hoses and tightened clamps. Pour remaining Diesel Purge into fuel
tank.

Sent from my iPad