Thanks for the help.
The job is complete. Definately running a little better?
Mike
Michael E. Esh
m...@barr.com
michael...@mac.com
(C) 231.894.5505

On Nov 28, 2016, at 12:58 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I left out a lot of stuff, like the fact that the steel supply line and
maybe even the return line will leak fuel when you remove the rubber lines,
so be prepared to deal with that and other things that will come up.

Max
Charleston SC