Could be that’s the way MB shipped them to the US - you get a sunroof, like it
or not.  Of course, at that time a lot of people ordered their cars, so maybe
it was a novelty?  I don’t recall too many domestic cars having sunroofs at
that time.

The crush washer on the fuel filter is seeping, so I’ll drive the 350SDL today
until I can swing by Ace and get a composition washer to replace it.

Kaleb, do you have an “02” filter assembly that uses the two O-rings instead of
the crush washer and O-ring you want to sell?

Got a box ‘o’ stuff in from FCP Euro last night.  Curved breather hose, more
ATF and a primer pump that I really didn’t need but will keep on the shelf for
a backup.

Dan