I got this spam yesterday about the Dakota pipeline. I guess the Sierra Club would rather transport the oil with "nasty, dirty diesel trucks and train" that "history has taught us it's not a matter of if, rather when will they crash" and cause a spill. *sigh*

--> snip <--

    Take Action with the Sierra Club

    History made! The Obama administration just announced that
    it will not grant the final easement for the Dakota Access
    Pipeline!

--> snip <--

    The fight to reject the Dakota Access Pipeline isn't over
    and we aren't going to back down until this pipeline is
    rejected once and for all, but the administration's
    announcement today ensures Energy Transfer Partners can't
    continue its assault on the Standing Rock Sioux's
    ancestral homelands.

--> snip <--

    History has taught us that it's never a question whether
    a pipeline will spill, rather a question of when, and a
    comprehensive environmental review will show that this
    dirty and dangerous project will threaten the safety of
    every community it cuts through.

--> snip <--