I never drive it on the freeway, so the tall gearing is of no benefit.
Mileage around town is abysmal anyway. It has variable valve timing and
abundant torque but would be truly fast like 7s 0-60 with a 3.07. So more
jump off the line is the goal basically. And yes it is a 2.24 or something
now. The only thing missing would be the limited slip. an e500 different
would be 3.07 also I think.

On Dec 5, 2016 6:04 PM, "Curley McLain via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

I'm with Max.  What is the ratio now, and what do you want to accomplish by
changing the diff/ratio?

Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>