> On December 6, 2016 at 9:05 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> You must be joking.  I obviously meant you and all the other fake news
> brown shirts of the Alt Rite are pathetic.

You are saying the news articles about the student who is wanted in by Edgewood
College in Madison (sorry, I originally saw "Madison" and assumed it was the
bigger bastion for progressive silliness known as UW) for the crime of writing
'suck it up' on a post-it note are "fake news"?

Even after a WaPo writer contacted the college and confirmed the story?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/11/25/edgewood-college-calls-the-police-over-suck-it-up-post-it-note/?utm_term=.97be03f72748

Mitch.