Even if it was set to the old network name you will still have to probably
reconnect and setup things to connect to it. I call mine xxxx24 and xxxx5 with
the same password. I believe you are supposed to reserve the 5.0 for streaming
devices and connect normal things to the 2.4. Not sure it makes any difference
though

Sent from my iPhone