For the past 40 years, the political mantra of those who took power and
privilege in both parties has been the "4 D Rule".

"Deceive, Deny, Delay, Deflect."

Apply that 4 D Rule while listening to any political hack and you will find
one or more of those 4 elements being used.

In the case of the most skilled H R Clinton.. often all 4 would be used in
a single sentence.

Personally, I invoke a hard limit boundary when I observe an individual,
privately, or politically, using the 4 D Rule. Your mileage may vary..

Grant...