You misunderstand, I should have said "Nixonian" meaning they cheated where if
they hadn't cheated they'd have won. If Nixon hadn't covered up it would have
been nothing. If Schultz and CO hadn't cheated Bernie out of the nomination
he'd have mopped the floor with Trump. So they cheated themselves into a loss...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android