Kaleb, I think gloves are the way to go.  I buy the nitrile gloves in boxes of
100.  I think it’s called Black Raven or something like that, and you can get
them at O’reilly’s or on Amazon Prime.  Last batch I bought was O’Reilly’s and
they were on sale.  They hold up pretty well, and they’re cheap enough that you
don’t mind throwing them away.

Jon