yes, HF sells the black ones too. they are more money for half as many in a box. I have found that the napa ones or medical supply ones do pretty well. THey are maybe 50% more $ than the HF ones on sale, but you use maybe half as many.

I have used a few of the black ones too. They are nice to have on hand for stuff that you know will tear the smurf ones.
MG via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 18, 2016 at 6:49 PM
That's what I do also. A pair of the thiner blue ones and then a pair of the thicker black ones. That way if I have to do something cleaner I can get the black dirty gloves off easily and then back on again for more dirty work. Usually by the time I'm done both pairs are all torn up and my hands have some dirt on them but still a lot easier to clean.

Manfred