https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAF_600

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt
Raymond via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 2:18 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Worst rental car in awhile

DAF?
I had a PT Cruiser once and I concur it was a terrible "car" car in quotes
because they call it an "SUV" but I don't see any sport or utility in it.
The only thing I kind of liked was the clock, it was classy.
Warning: Grossness aheadCoworker and I were driving around southern
California in the PT Cruiser when I start to smell this horrible stink. I'm
looking and him only to realize he's looking at me which is when we realize
the stink is from the car! I pulled over and under one of the rear seats we
find this puddle of what must have been baby vomit. They must have had one
of the rear seats folded up and the kid projected to the other side of the
cabin. As long as the car was cool it wasn't so bad but once it warmed up on
a hot day...We opened all the windows and proceeded at top speed to the
rental agency where they gave me another car.
-Curt