Dickarde got started when he took over the Mercedes Veterans list from Alex Gabard, and started Banned about the same time for those who had been thrown off the RE list for no reason.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 21, 2016 at 8:58 AM
A few clarification. I ran the mbz.org lists for Dickarde when they crashed for good in 2005 and moved the list here. The okie website was thrown together by me then and has not been updated since. One of these days maybe I will tackle that.

Speaking of Marshall, he was also involved in the movie business for a short while and was the sound guy or something for a little movie you may have heard of that started it all called Night of the Living Dead.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0063350/fullcredits/sound_department?ref_=m_ttfc_10

Sent from my iPhone