Thanks Clay!!  That is about as far as you can get from Gainesville Florida
tho! hahaha!  I must admit, I miss the PW (family from
Eugene/Springfield/Tualatin areas) but seeing the snow in that one ad,
brrrrrr!  Looks cold and wet to me.

My primary goal is to get a daily driver out of the box.  Something that
requires minimal work to finish up, or something truly ready to hit the
road!  Perhaps in my future I would attempt to bring one back to life, but
right now I really don't have time for that with full time work, part time
school, part time farmer, and full time husband.

If you happen across an excellent example/daily driver, let me know!

Kyle