Never have, and unless radical changes happen in our lives, never will.  I
am taking classes at Santa Fe College in Gainesville.  The University of
Florida has this crazy policy that since they are an educational
institution then everyone here should have some kind of degree.  I get
their point and since they are paying, I am going! hahaha!