Hi Guys =

I pulled the cover from my Pre-Glo Relay & found the fuse blown.

I think I found the problem  ;-)

2 questions -

1st, what amperage fuse should I replace it with?

2nd What should I look at, as to what might have caused it to blow in the 1st place? Or perhaps they just blow once in a while?

Thanks!

Larry

rcedes wrote:

Nobody commented or added/edited my MB Diesel slow start/no start troubleshooting list.

Should it be in the form of a flow chart? I don't believe everyone liked it as posted.

Should there be assumptions stated first?

I figured checking for +12V at the GP first might be controversial.

I know details need to be added for newbies.