Have been searching the net for 80a fuses and not having a lot of luck. Is the dealer the only place to get them? Seems like I could create a fuse holder to accept 80A fuses with wires to go to the screws that should work, right? But I gotta find a 80A fuse (or 2 for a spare). Perhaos I am not using the ruight search description?

LarryT