I already ordered the real ones from Bosch on Amazon. They will be here on
Tuesday afternoon. I am betting that autolite is for real autolite and the
reviews on them are pretty bad. I have already learned go with Mercedes
parts or go home. Hahaha!

I am pretty sure the smallpox would work its way to everyone's house.
Eventually. Did some readings recently in a journal about flu transmission
rates. We are so screwed if a real bug gets out.

Kyle

On Jan 8, 2017 6:25 PM, "Mountain Man via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Kyle wrote:
> Yeah, they only have autolite... Not buying it!

Go look.  Sometimes autolite repackages?  Maybe the autolite is repackaged
beru?

Weaponized smallpox sounds good - did they need my coords?
tin-man