One glow plug does not a failure make! Perhaps if the new owner had read
the provided owners manual on proper cold start procedure, he would not
have been so convinced they were not glowing. It really does make a
difference when you hold the accelerator pedal down to cold start! Who
would have thought the directions were important. 3 second crank\start this
morning at 29°F. Perfect.

Kyle