Of course, I could tell my hubby a little white lie and say, "I'm keeping it
for a friend, who didn't want to bring it home to her house, just yet", just
like Dad used to say to Mom, when Mom would see another gun, Dad would say,
oh that's not mine, it's so and so's.  I'm just keeping it here for him for
a while.......

Come on, somebody!  A coupla cans of Diesel purge, some good car wash,
carpet vacuum and shampoo, some of that nice Meguiar's #25 wax, and some
long cruises on the freeway, and I know she'd be a nice car.....those two
tanks!

Anyone!