I might need to borrow the hauler. As for the wife, I was hurting from the POS SDL and had a bug to get a car better than the honda. Took her for a test drive in a diesel w124, just so she could see if a Benz was right for her, and if diesel was stupid.

She bought the car after driving it, since she had not been in a car that felt that good. She loves the car, and I suspect that is the only reason I am not hassled about the disaster POS SDL, let alone Gump. She is just not "addicted", more of a monogamous enamoration.