Heh. It would be the one I cook in, but no.

We have an "outdoor kitchen" on our lanai with a gas stove/range. We do cook in
it when the weather is warm to reduce the heat load on the house.  Since it's
outside it's fairly easy to do stuff like this, or use it to set the paint on
my air cleaner housing after I paint it. It clears out rather quickly, and I've
never found any residual odors from non-foodstuffs I've put in it.

I do draw the line at using the dishwasher for parts cleaning, however. I've
occasionally looked for a large ultrasonic cleaner but can't really justify the
space for it.

Dan

Sent from my iPad