On Feb 26, 2006, at 12:34 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One more thing about that link for TV I provided -make sure you read the "Terms" carefully - they have a "strict no refund policy" which always makes me nervous. Also, check out the channel list - while they advertise 750
channels some are in Albania, Argentina, Germany, etc.

Anyway - just a warning -

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)

I think I might have ended up at that website last night. Only a couple of the channels worked. BTW I have not yet received your post with the link.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am