I tend to think $500 for a Gen3 or $550 for Gen4 is an OK price.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/firearms/handguns.html?manufacturer=12
Considering there's no shipping or transfer fees, $25 more with a free cleaning
kit isn't bad. If you don't like/need the cleaning kit, will they substitute an
extra magazine?

Mitch.