I guess I'm going to have to dig into it. Could something be misswired at the
junction boxes in the rafters?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 5, 2017, at 7:12 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> Screwed up wiring to the 3 fixtures.  THey should be on one circuit or the
> other, never both.
>
>> Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>> February 5, 2017 at 5:34 PM
>> You may recall the previous post about a couple of my 8ft t12 fixtures
>> flickering and not lighting fully even with new bulbs and ballasts.  So I
>> went down and bought 4 new 4 bulb 8ft t8 fixtures.  I replaced the 2 that I
>> was having problems with and a 3rd that had a broken tombstone.  2 of the
>> fixtures light right up and put out plenty of light, the 3rd the original
>> one that has the worst of the problems lights up 1 of the 4 bulbs, a couple
>> others somewhat light up, and the 4th does not seem to light up at all, all
>> flicker badly.  What is strange is that all 4 will fire up bright for about
>> half a second when the switch is first turned on the it goes back to not
>> working.  What is also strange is there are 2 circuits and 2 sets of switch
>> for all lights in the shop. Most of the lights will turn on with one switch
>> or the other, but the 2 fixtures I replaced plus a 3rd t12 fixture that I
>> did not mess with but works fine seem to turn on regardless of which switch
>> is turned on.  The 3 wi
 ll stay lit until both switches are turned off.  But the fixture in question
that is still giving the problems seems to lite better with little to no
flickering when one of the switches is turned off.  So what do you all think is
going on here?  It is driving me nuts.  The 4th fixture I will wire in and
install above the work bench.  I may end up adding a couple more to get more
light on one end of the shop.