After some additional readings, it is in fact way to problematic to swap
out these motors without the head exchange. Adding the electric pump, or
converting to the newer dual pump (which I have not seen a picture of
actually working) is also not a good option as I want to keep the SLS
functioning.  It appears that I will be looking for a wagon motor to
eliminate these problems.  Not that I need a motor, far from it, but I do
like to be prepared.  Now if a sedan had my blue interior, I can see where
having the extra parts would be handy, but it doesn't so I don't.

Thanks!

kyle