It also bolsters my contention that the W220 is a veritable snake pit of
functions only manageable if you have a DAS/Xentry system, and even if you do
you’re still pretty much relegated to being a parts changer of very expensive
parts.

I’ve had cars I had little confidence in but my W220, despite being very nice
and everything working just fine, was at the top of my list.  I hated driving
it.

-D