I did a search on car-part.com for 2002 only. Any idea what other years may be the same? If other years interchange, I will redo the search.

nothing shows up for 2002. I submitted a request. I will let you know if I find anything.

Unfortunately it is an electronic toy. As with any electronic toy, when the smoke comes out you are expected to throw it away. You can be the first on your block with a w220 aquarium (after all it is made of bullet proof class) or planter. You can grow termaders out of the windows, a tree out of the sunroof, and make flowerbeds in the engine bay and trunk.

clay via Mercedes wrote:
2002 s430