I like my wine to be a bit insouciant, jejune but not particularly banal.

On a related note, after the County Council meeting last week, at which I once again gently pointed out what fools the majority of them are, the former Chairman, whom we got deposed after exposing his lies in 2 meetings I set up with him, chased me down as I was leaving the CC meeting and presented me with a thesaurus, saying that my schtick on our FB page was getting a little stale and I needed to find some more words to use (I think he was referring to my characterization of him as duplicitous and mendacious, so I guess I will have to start using two-faced liar). I thanked him, then kindly suggested he could polish his stand-up routine and we would have him come to another meeting sometime soon, it would be great entertainment, we might even make a vid of it so everyone could see it. That took him aback a bit, he tried to recover but failed. The funny thing is, I bet he was thinking about this for a whole week, and made a special trip to a bookstore to buy the thing, and was all excited about it. What a little d*ck this guy is. He knows we basically killed his political future so this is how he acts now. I think it is awesome, yet pathetic.

--FT