Yeah, but he only p*ssed off my partner along about a month before the election, she does not think like you and I do, so there's that aspect to the whole thing.

On another note the black folks he also p*issed off with his borderline racist nonsense are still lying in wait, might get a few of them to show up next week to raise some h*ll too. It is tremendously entertaining. He accused me of paying them to come and raise h*ll before, this just shows how stupid he is, he doesn't think the black folks can think for themselves. I shared that with them, that got them even more worked up. His time is coming.

here is an entertaining vid if you can see it. Shakem goes off on the mayor's son (the mayor being Daddy and the boy being his dumb*ss spawn on County Council we took down) https://www.facebook.com/shakem.akhet/videos/1439922146052561/ Daddy don't like it!!! I do love it though.

--FT