Of course it does! After all the Man Himself drove it for quite a while. Would he drive anything less?

Manfred

Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
But does it have the rare Zundfolge engine?

-D

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 16, 2017, at 2:48 PM, MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Yeah but if I was to get a car with gull wing doors then I would want the
Mercedes 300slr Uhlenhaut coupe. I think there were only 2 made that were road
legal. That car just totally makes me drool.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F003567-0002,_Sindelfingen,_Mercedes_Autowerk.jpg

Manfred

Ed Booher via Mercedes wrote:
I like the Pantera as well, but there is something so exotic about gullwing
doors.
EdB
On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes <