I don't think Turbotax works on that. That's what I need this for. So far I seem to have the problem fixed by disabling updates for windows and Google Chrome. The modem is working so far. Well other then minor quibbles.

Manfred

Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
Manfred sez:

I'll keep looking there's got to be something.

Yeah.
Ubuntu Linux.

https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop

No, you don't have to "get under the hood",
if you don't want to. It is what I use, and what I
install on machines for those who are not
computer literate.

If all you have is dial up, I can burn you
a dvd.

Rick