Yeah, if I guess correctly they are pretty much the same as the 123/126 switches -- pop them out of the console, take off the connectors, put the switch in a baggie and pop them apart (there are some snap kind of tabs holding them together). There are 4 bits if I recall -- the rocker, a little spring that goes between the rocker and a ball bearing, and a little copper rocker that makes contact with the conductors. Clean everything with alcohol and q-tips etc., reassemble ( a bit fiddly but not hard, do it in the baggie too) and reinstall.

--FT