They definitely swap side to side and _not _front to rear.

I swapped the 2 rear switches and the LR works on both sides and the RR does not work on either side, I took photos of the regulator showing the cable. It looks like replacing the regulator will be a bear! Tell me I'm wrong - please. But I don't think I am.

Next, I put 12V to the +/- posts and got zilch from the motor. Now it looks like I will need to replace the regulator. Fortunately the weather is going to be warm for the next few days.

Thanks guys - I appreciate all the help - BTW i I can send the photos if anyone is interested??

LarryT

91 300D