Gotcha. Cool. This summer my wife bought an old Sears bike for some $150 and found out it might be worth like $500. No basket though. Does have the "Safety Club" sticker on it. And headlight.

Brian

From: ms.300SD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT "Bedroom Communities"
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:30:21 -0800

Hey Brian,
You have some good points, however my nearest big hospital does have locker
rooms, just no showers.  I think that the doctors have showers, but the
nurses don't.

There are no SUV's here at this house, but you would be happy to know that I
still own my 30 year old Schwinn Suburban, and have been looking for a set
of nice baskets with which to bring groceries home (from my favorite grocery
store).  We do have a grocery store within walking distance to the house as
well as a video store, so I do walk to pick up one or two items, or a
video.  The Sounder also passes by a 7 minute walk from my house.  I'd just
love it if I could walk from the house to a station and get on a train.
Hubby would love it if he could commute to work on the train, too.

For the time being, I'll continue to ensconce myself in the luxurious cabin
of my 300SD.

Lynn