To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT "Bedroom Communities"

Hendrik,

"Bedroom Communities" are located in city suburbs where people live,
but only sleep/live.  The work in the city.  Unfortunately, too many
of them commute by car and have a distain for public transportation
or it is not sufficient to serve all of the suburbs (as is the case
here in Phoenix Arizona where employment centers are not centrally
located.)  Perhaps the term "bedroom communities" is unique to US.

Take care,

Chuck